Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Time to Bake

So, I've decided I'm going to do it...I going to open a business that involves me baking.
Something small to start with so that i can remain home with Kaeydence and the girls, yet continue to be creative in a positive manner.

So into the world of cupcakes and cake pops I go.  I've been experimenting each week with different flavors, and the neighbors and friends along side the kids have become my taste testers.  Everyone has been positive so far.   Banana caramel with a honey cinnamon buttercream, Chocolate lava, a Chocolate hazelnut and raspberry cream cheese with a raspberry infused buttercream ... today i'm going to explore the world of Apple caramel and a Vanilla cupcake with a peanut butter buttercream.

The girls teacher, Mrs. powers has agreed to be my official taste tester, so on Fridays I will send in product and the kids can respond accordingly.


Its time to turn the negative into the positive and move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment